This feather-light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race, or ride.
- The compact Advanced-Grade Composite frame, slender tubing, and stiffness tuned for the female rider make for a serious climbing weapon.
- Innovative tubing designed to slice through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness.
- This climbing weapon can tackle the descents or any technical flat corner, with appropriate lateral stiffness and disc brake control.
Why We Love It
- With Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and cutting-edge lightweight aerodynamic innovations, Langma Advanced Pro Disc provides the winning advantage for every effort, from long hilly races to fast-paced criteriums. The unrivaled stopping power of disc brakes provides the confidence to carry speed in fast corners or tight quarters. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness and strength.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SLR 1 42 Disc WheelSystem|
|Hubs||Giant SLR 1 42 Disc WheelSystem|
|Spokes||Giant SLR 1 42 Disc WheelSystem|
|Tires||CADEX Road Race, 700x25c, tubeless|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra, Giant Power Pro power meter|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11x30|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Liv Alacra SLR|
|Seat Post||Giant Variant, composite|
|Accessories & Extras||Tubeless prepared|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Dark Iridescent / X-Small||04712878630550||2100083103|
|Dark Iridescent / XX-Small||4712878630543||2100083102|
|Dark Iridescent / Small||04712878630567||2100083104|
|Dark Iridescent / Medium||04712878630574||2100083105|
|Dark Iridescent / Large||04712878630581||2100083107|