The world’s friendliest bike for roads and gravel paths. Experience comfort, safety, and versatility in style.
Ride in style with this confidence-inspiring, fashionable bike that allows you to take your next adventure through and beyond the city. Wide, reliable tires resist punctures and tackle road debris and gravel, no problem. The step-through design with a split downtube offers comfort while standing over the bike, and adds some fun flair to the outlook. The style blends the drop bar outlook onto a stable, beginner-friendly bike.
- Light and nimble ALUXX-grade aluminum frame
- Aluminum fork
- Durable double-wall rims with Giant P-RX2 puncture-resistant tires
- Shimano 2x8-speed shifting
- Front and rear racks, fenders, and kickstand
- Disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- Integrated dropouts and kickstand mount for the easy addition of accessories like panniers and kickstands
- Two sets of brake levers — a standard set located on the drops and a secondary set on the flat portion of the drop bars
- Compatible with RideSense chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Equipped with rack and fenders for running quick errands in any kind of weather