Perfect fit, ease of adjustment, and aerodynamics create an unstoppable trifecta in the world’s first truly women’s-specific performance triathlon bike.
Historically, the terms ‘comfort’ and ‘tri bike’ do not go hand-in-hand, but Liv rebelled against that trend with Avow Advanced Pro. This triathlon bike offers a women’s-specific customizable fit, allowing you comfort and power while performing at the highest level. Nothing keeps your mind and body sharper than fueling up, that’s when the hands-free hydration system and aerodynamic snack box quickly leap up to ‘favorite features’ status.
- High-performance Advanced-grade composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders
- AeroDrive Tri Advanced-grade composite fork with hybrid alloy/composite steerer
- AeroDrive Tri Composite base bar with composite extensions for creating a comfortable and powerful aero positioning
- Giant SLR 1 Composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia Race 1 tubeless tires
- SRAM RED eTap 11-speed electronic drivetrain
- Giant SpeedControl SL brakes
- RideSense compatible
- AeroVault system integrated hydration and storage
- AeroSystem tube shaping and vector composite seatpost for the ideal aerodynamic performance
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes