From epic solo adventures to group road rides, Avail is light, comfortable, and engineered for female riders.
Responsive, energetic, and determined, this bike makes big days in the saddle all the more magical. Avail Advanced Pro is designed for long days in the saddle and ironing out the roughness of the road. Complete with hydraulic disc brakes, this bike exhibits stopping power in any condition, and can accommodate larger tire sizes to tackle coarse roads. With both climbing agility and descending composure, the Avail Advanced Pro will lead you down new roads stretching for miles unknown.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with D-Fuse SL composite seatpost provides optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders
- Advanced-grade composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control
- Giant SLR 1 Disc Composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia AC 0 tubeless tires
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling
- Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer
- PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes