Climb quicker, descend with full confidence. This proven XC and trail machine handles challenging terrain at speed.
The Anthem is built on a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frame that’s specifically engineered for quick and agile 27.5-inch wheels. It features the latest Maestro rear suspension design with a Trunnion-mount shock for smoother trail performance and an Advanced Forged upper rocker arm for added stiffness. It features an updated 130mm suspension fork up front and Boost hub spacing (110 front/148 rear), which improves wheel stiffness for even more control. The OverDrive steerer tube gives it a stiff front end for razor-sharp steering, and the PowerCore bottom bracket maximizes pedaling stiffness and power transfer.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 110mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Rhythm 130mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance Trunnion mount rear shock
- Giant XC-1 Disc wheelset with Maxxis Forekaster tubeless tires
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain with Shimano M6000 hydraulic disc brakes
I bought this bike to get back in the game so to speak after several years away from the sport. The Anthem 2 is a great bike to really step into the game. It's not to expensive that you have to sell a kidney and still comes with some nice parts and featured. It's also easily upgradeable. I've been running this bike now for a year and a half and each time it performs very well and comes back asking for more.
Bottom LineYes, I would recommend this to a friend