This performance-oriented, full-suspension e-bike is ready to roll. The Stance E+ 2 Power helps riders conquer challenging terrain with greater ease. Designed with trail-friendly geometry, the new Stance E+ helps beginner or intermediate riders experience off-road E-bike riding at its best. Its lightweight, strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminum frame with FlexPoint suspension makes tricky singletrack trails easier to ride. It features 120mm of rear suspension travel and 130mm up front, plus the stable, nimble ride quality of 27.5+ wheels. The SyncDrive Sport motor delivers 350 percent support. The RideControl ONE integrated handlebar support buttons offer ergonomic control, and the EnergyPak 500Wh battery system lets you extend the ride. And now you can charge it up quickly with a new smart charger.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and smooth, stable 700c wheels, Escape Disc is ticket to on-road versatility. Ride city streets or country roads. For commuting, fitness, or just for the fun of it. Confident upright geometry, a flat handlebar and a wide range of gears give it a sporty ride quality. Easy handling and powerful disc brakes make it a great choice for navigating city streets or crowded bike paths in all types of weather. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape Disc is always up for the adventure.
$20.00 - $35.00
Every bike needs a seat bag. They're perfect for on-the-road repair essentials, your phone and credit cards, and a snack. Giant's Seat Bag DX features a stream-lined aero shape, water-resistant ProTextura fabric, reliable Velcro straps, and a built-in key holder. With its visibility-enhancing reflective accents and taillight hanger, you're sure to be seen in low-light conditions. The Medium, Large, and Extra large models have external side pockets for extra storage. The Large and Extra large models have an expandable zippered bottom panel.
$149.95 - $150.00
- Direct flow cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds - Moto-style extended protection visor is infinitely adjustable and removable - Integrated goggle strap retainer helps goggles stay in position - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized EPS density, and super-tough polycarbonate shell - ESS brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing for the best straight-out-of-the-box fit and comfort - TransTextura PLUS X-odor anti-microbial pads - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts
- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology
$100.00 - $105.00
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - Airflow ventilation system with deep internal airflow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - MIPS mimmics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts
$75.00 - $79.00
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - Airflow ventilation system with deep internal airflow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface
$80.00 - $84.00
- Created for the road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Modern, aero teardrop rounded shape - Airflow ventilation system with internal channels for added cooling and comfort - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and integrated GoPro mounting surface
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the airflow exhaust ports - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density eps, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New Cinch One fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort and an easy dial function - Removable visor
$55.00 - $58.00
Giant's Core Shorts sit at the center of a great ride. Nylon/spandex material breathes, dries quickly, and provides excellent muscle support. A CoreComfor chamois pad uses dual-thickness, high-density foam padding for all-day comfort on the bike. These shorts also feature a wide, non-binding waistband and silicone leg grippers to keep everything in place while you're out riding.
Giant's Plastic Toe Clips and Straps feature durable and rustproof nylon clips and strong nylon straps with chrome-plated steel buckles. The ends of the buckles are rubber-tipped to be easy on your fingers when you're adjusting the strap tension on rides.
$79.00 - $89.00
- 600D water resistant nylon fabric with optimal abrasion and rip-stop characteristics - Flexible construction design fits a wide variety of frames - Full-length, zippered pocket allows easy access to gear on the fly
Conquer with confidence. Give yourself the confidence to crush it. Whether you’re making the crux move on a technical climb or bombing down the mountain on steep, rocky terrain, you need full protection to perform at your peak. The new Rail SX was developed to meet the demands of the Giant Factory Off-Road Team’s pro enduro riders. It features an integrated MIPS Brain Protection System, and a lightweight, highly ventilated design to keep you comfortable and in control when you’re pushing your limits. Features - Trail-specific maximum enduro coverage EPS construction; 3mm lower (Front), 3-5mm lower(sides), 8-10mm lower (back) - MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design - AirFlow ventilation combines 18 straight vents with straight, non-tapered walls to guide airflow through deep internal channels to keep riders cool at variable speeds - Removable moto-style extended protection visor mounts cleanly to the sides and is infinitely adjustable on the move - Integrated strap clip on the rear keeps goggle straps in position and prevents them from falling off during a crash - Low-speed and high-speed impact-tuned construction with Direct Support vents, optimized low-density EPS, and ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shells all in-mold bonded together - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch One Pro fit system, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box - Cinch One Pro fit system offers 360-degree coverage and positioning with secure, adjustable height for full protection, support and comfort - Lightweight LiteForm webbing wraps around for a more secure fit - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Dual-position integrated mounting surfaces, GoPro™ curved mount compatible for cameras and the new Giant Recon light system
Giant's Chopping Block lifts your front wheel so it's even with your rear wheel while on a trainer. It's compatible with any wheel and has a stable, anti-skid base.
Giant's Control Tower 4 is an affordable floor pump featuring a tough composite barrel, base and handle for excellent pumping power and light weight. And, this great inflator fits all valves, has a thumb-lock head and a long, durable hose.
Giant's G-Thang keeps corrosive sweat from harming your bike. It's made from soft, absorbent and washable terry cloth and is attached to your handlebars and top tube via elastic and Velcro straps.
Giant's Training Mat is the best way to protect your floor from those hard trainer sessions. It covers the entire area, keeps your carpet sweat-free and preserves your floors. It also helps damp the noise. Made from rubberized material, it's anti-skid, rolls up easily and hoses right off.
Giant's Control Tower Pro is a shop-quality pump to make all your tire pumping a breeze. It can get a tire up to 100psi in just 24 strokes and it has a sturdy handle and a wide, stable base. Plus, it has an easy-to-read 3 inch diameter gauge and a pressure-release valve so you can get the pressure just right every time. Its thumb-lock head fits all valve types and you also get a 50-inch hose for extra reach. The Pro boasts a barrel-in-barrel design housed in a rugged aluminum casing so dings and dents don't affect its function. All fittings are made from anodized aluminum for durability and are fully user replaceable. The Pro even includes replacement O-rings and valve seals so you're set for the future!
Giant's Folding Tool gives you all you need for many basic repairs and adjustments. It includes 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a regular and Phillips screwdriver. Plus, the tools fold into the compact handle making this fine tool small enough to carry in any bag or pocket.
Keep your ride bright and shiny like the day it was new with Giant's Liquid Silk BriteRide Polish. The silicone-based formulation cleans, shines and protects your prized two-wheelers. Just spray it on, and wipe it off to get that new-bike shine!
Giant's Shadow Repair Wallet lets you bring along your ID, some cash, a credit card and all the stuff you need to fix a flat in a compact, weather-resistant wallet. It includes a Control Blast inflator, a 16g CO2 cartridge, a patch kit and tire levers. Slip it in your jersey pocket and go.
Giant's Connect Riser Handlebar is made from 6061-aluminum. It's stiff, it's reasonably light and it puts you in a great position for tackling steep trails.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with Giant's Control Shock Pump. It sports an aluminum barrel with a comfy T-handle that easily handles even the highest pressures. And, it has a handy micro-adjust pressure-relief button for fine-tuning settings, an easy-to-read, removable gauge, and a flexible hose to reach into tight spaces easily. It even fills your tires with the included Presta valve adapter.
Giant's Tool Shed 5 is a minimalist's dream. It includes 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus, the tools fold in and out of the rubberized aluminum handle, that also offers excellent leverage during use.
Make it a day trip with Giant's light and easy Cascade 1 Hydration Pack. This minimalist pack carries a 68 ounce/2 liter reservoir in an insulated sleeve, that's equivalent to almost three large water bottles. You can carry all of your on-the-road essentials in the front pocket and an external stuff pocket is great for a jacket or spare clothes. Contoured back pads and breathable mesh shoulder straps work together to keep you cool.
- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance - TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life - Steel frame - Accommodates most wheels from 24" to 29" - 7.5lbs flywheel for improved road feel
- Real Road Simulation (RRS) technology provides up to 2000 watts of quiet, smooth, progressive resistance - TurboTron 70mm alloy roller with internal cooling fins reduces heat build up and prolongs tire life - F4 fluid formed alloy frame provides incredible stiffness - Dial-adjust anti-skid feet keep your trainer stable and your floors clean - Accommodates most wheels from 24" to 29" - Pre-loading coupler and torque set knob allow for easy bike installation and removal - 17.6lb flywheel for improved road feel - Includes riser block
Giant's Cyclotron Chopping Block supports and lifts your front wheel so you ride a level bike when you're on a trainer. It holds 700c and 26-inch wheels and has a stable, anti-skid base. It's made of ABS plastic for strength, low weight, and durability.
• Tri-allen style wrench with soft ergo grip • Sizes: 4, 5, 6mm
Add to your drivetrain's longevity with Giant's Liquid Silk Dry. This time-tested, petroleum-based spray lubricates chains, derailleur pulleys, clipless pedals, and more to minimize friction and prevent rust.
Page 1 of 8 Next page